Tuesday, January 17, 2012

day 2

I decided to go the gym after work today and that was a mistake I forgot that I'm not the only one with a new years resolution to get fit. There were about 436 people there and that really messed with my mojo. Thankfully today was just cardio so I managed, but I have made a mental note that going to the gym before work will be a must between now and March. I figure March is about when people start giving up on their resolutions. Hopefully by March I'll be thinner, more motivated, and still as pumped to go to the gym everyday.

I've also decided to change up the formatting already. (Hey, it's my blog, i can do what I want) I will no longer be ending each post with a positive and negative. I will only include a positive thought each day. I don't have any room for negative thoughts.

Today's high note - Dinner!!! Josh made a fabulous vegetable beef stew while I was at the gym. It was A-MAZ-ING. I took a picture to share with everyone but my body hurts too bad to upload it right now.

Until tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment