Sunday, January 22, 2012

day 7

free day


AHHH...at last, it's finally here! The day I've worked so hard for. Drum roll please...(I don't hear the drums, can you tap on your computer a little louder???)

FREE DAY!!!!!!

Every dumbbell lifted, every step ran, every complaint about sore muscles was all for today!! (yea, yea, yea, I know your probably thinking, "Well Carrie, shouldn't you be doing this for your overall health and well being, not a cheat day?" To you I say, "MIND YOUR OWN BEESWAX!" (in a very polite and cordial tone of course.) My mentality for getting through this first week was all about this week's free day. Like I said in a previous post, I'm taking this one step at time. By making it to today's free day that means I have successfully finished one week of the program. That's a big accomplishment. Take one down, pass it around, I only have 11 weeks left. If I can make it to next Sunday's cheat day then I will have achieved another week of success. What better way of celebrating these little weight loss successes then by stuffing your face with whatever you want. Now, I didn't actually stuff my face with anything I wanted but Josh and I did indulge our cravings and ate Olive Garden for lunch. The cheese was DELIGHTFUL!!! I'm sure the rest of the meal was great too but I still have the vision of the warm, melty, scrumptious cheese front and center in my mind.

mmmmm....cheese.



OK, moving on, the moment has passed.

We sat down tonight and prepared our meal plan for the week then conquered the grocery store. I also have my workout plan ready to go for my 6AM date with the gym.  I guess that only means one thing: I'm ready, BRING ON WEEK 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment